Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bored

Hi guys, my updates for the last week internship with Sapura Crest

not much to be shared since i've been doing the same job everyday, designing, designing and designing, started to fell like s**t since i dont really like designing, the whole day spending my time in front of the PC, just to design the project... Plus with tonnes of alteration to the design due to change of material used in the project makes me feel like wanting to threw the PC away... Never thought that my industrial training would be like taking MDP all over again. Not that i hate doing MDP, but the process is tedious and challenging by the way, challenging means its makes me annoyed like hell... Sorry for the quite emotional entry for this time, because i do really not enjoying the second week of my internship... It is full of designing and alteration of design last minutes with ridiculous alteration...

that all that i can share for the time being.. Hopefully the third week going to be much interesting as the designing process has completed..

regards,

Syed Jaafar

No comments:

Post a Comment