Monday, April 12, 2010

busy day

hello, as far as i know, im entering the second week of my internship.. yeah

Today started with me enduring a very tiring morning drive to sapura, and pay expensive parking, RM4 per entry, everyday for the next 3 months, pfffft... Then when i entered my office, there was nobody except for kak rina, my cubicle neighbor, had a chat with her for a while.thought that today gonna be a boring day since i dont have any job to do, so i played pinball for half an hour, then the folowwing would be what i did for today

8:30- the big boss came into office and greeted him.

9:00am - my supervisor called me and other engineers for discussion on our project (still in bidding process, so it is confidential. The discussion was very long since we have to determine the BOM of the project, the vendors, and calculation on what type of pump and control that we need to use. Really enjoy the discussion since lots of calculation involved since after a week without calculation. everyone has been assigned with our own task to do with a dateline this Wednesday.


12:00pm - just finished the discussion, start to do the task that has been assigned, which is drawing(again), and find parts for the project.

2:00pm - finished my drawing, approved by my boss(Yeah, getting good in drawing and designing). Start to do the RFQ for the project.

5:00 pm - finished my RFQ and emailed to my supervisor for checking purposes. After being reviewed, i need to find the supplier of the parts, the coolest process, call the company. Good experience since the company have tonnes of phone number, and had to call each number, turned out to be the number is all fake, and other company number, so called professional to give the wrong details.... Finally need to contact directly to the supplier, which is in USA. Cool, i just emailed to USA to request for quotation.

5:40 pm - finished my job, go back home with nothing to worry about the work

Cant wait what going to be for tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment