Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday

yesterday was quite a dull day, since i have to check design specs and transfer it to the drawing, more editing to do since we decided to make the system to be less complicated, finalized everything withe my supervisor and thank god, this will be the last time the drawing will be altered. Now my job is to print the P&ID of the project design and pass it to the project engineer to be send for project bidding. Btw P&ID is actually means process and instrument diagram. Now my first project has completed. Just need to wait whether we win the bid or not.

As i thought that my job has finished for today, at 5 o'clock, Idrus gave me on assignment, which is to find vendor for electrical parts of the other project. I need to send RFQ to the vendors in order to know how much is the project worth. Again, i start google-ing again, kinda expert in google-ing now.. found somevendors and have to wait since its already 5.45...

Wow, didn't imagine that i would be late for today, so the job need to be continued tomorrow. Nice.. there are job waiting for me tomorrow, which means not another boring day, hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment