Wednesday, April 21, 2010

more drawings (late entry)

hello and welcome again to my blog (hahaha, mcm dr azree pny video numec)

Yesterday would be more drawings for me, as today, i need to draw electrical panel for the water treatment on a battleship of Malaysian navy. cool rite, i wouldn't thought that doing the drawing was a hell of a job. After that, they gave me the water treatment P&ID for the battleship in order for me to familiar with the process. I was shocked to see the drawing since there were lots of piping, pumps, and not to forget the valves. Suddenly while studying the process, Faizul(the project engineer) asked me to to some alteration to the drawing. He gave me the specs and ask me to add up few things and name all the parts. I was not that happy since the design is like Rojak, where there are many piping overlapping, tonnes of valves and not to forget, the flow direction. It was haywire since there are lots of things need to be understood. It takes me 2 solid hours just to add few things, but it is quite a good experience though. Faizul would be the one who teach me a lot during my internship. He is the one who kept on giving me drawing to draw, eventhough it is good, but he expect me to draw like a true engineer, not a 'cincai' drawing, hahaha

today updates will be posted tomorrow or maybe next week, till then, toodle...

No comments:

Post a Comment