Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Drawings

hello guys, today entry would be quite interesting

Tuesday would be my busiest day. The moment i step into the office, there were a file of drawings on my table. I've been asked to read the drawing and edit the drawing according to the specs.I thought it was only a drawing that I've been asked to read and edit, but actually i need to read back and edit more than 40 drawings, and the dateline would be, wait for it..... on 5:00 pm since the project engineer need to show it to client in Sabah early tomorrow morning. Therefore i need to read all the drawing adjust the typical error and do some improvement on the drawing, print it out in A3 size paper, chop it the company logo, file it, do the checklist and pass it back to the project engineer. It was quite an experience to do something that much in that short time. So i manage to finish the task given at 4:50 pm, and hand it to the project engineer before he go for Sabah.Luckily as a student, we normally procrastinate and do the job last minute, so this task shouldn't be a problem to me, hahaha... eventhough i didn't do that

Till then, Sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment