Friday, April 9, 2010

wonderful day

hello guys, to day i am so happy since today is friday, hahahah(xtau knape ske sgt)...

Ok, let me share my experience today. Early in the morning, i had a meeting with my supervisor, yeah... He ask me to do some minor adjustment to the design that i was given task to, yeah again.. Then, after getting a green light from the boss, the design is a success, this would be my first design that has been approved, cool.

After finished with the drawing, so my colleague ask me to do some filing of catalog that we got from yesterday water expo. This would be the first time i've been asked to do filing, haha.. Such a boring task to do where i need to separate the catalog accordingly, huh..

Then, got into another meeting with the boss, now he asked me and a colleague to do RFQ for the project. Good,another thing that i need to learn today. Btw, RFQ stands for request for quotation. Need to flip through brochures and find the suitable spec for the project.. Tiring and annoying job to do. Then need to email it to the vendors.

Thats all for today entry.. really happy that i have finished my first week, n it is an exiting week for me. More entry for next week... Wait for it, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment